Business valuations are essential to the success of selling your business. Knowing the right time to sell is nearly impossible unless you know how much to expect to receive from the proceeds of the sale. A professional business valuation determines a range of value so that you can make an informed decision.
After putting in years of hard work, money and time into your business, Cress V. Diglio understands the importance of selling your business for the highest price as possible. He utilizes his experience and resources to make that possible.
Business owners often find themselves wondering:
- Is it more profitable to sell my business than to hold on to it?
- Should I sell now?
- Should I wait for a more opportune time?
- What is my business really worth to a potential buyer?
- How can I maximize the value of my business if I do decide to sell?
Utilizing a proprietary business valuation system, Cress V. Diglio provides business owners with the detailed information you need showing you objectively and precisely, what your business is worth in the current marketplace.
Knowing the value of your company is crucial. If you’re selling, the asking price will need to be supported by the company’s value. Cress V. Diglio is a trained Business Intermediary in the latest valuation techniques. He employs a proven process of valuation that includes:
- Recasting financial statements (Tax returns, P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Defining future business assumptions
- Developing industry analysis
- Assessing intangible and tangible assets
- Identifying various other value drivers
Other value drivers that will increase the value of a business and play an important role in a prospective buyer’s decision-making process include:
- Type of Business
- History of Business & Industry
- Business Growth
- Customers / Clients
- Market Share
- Quality of Financial Statements
- Company Size
- Terms of Sale